The colors on the map show the states that will allow a NY resident to carry concealed in other states with the NY, Utah, Florida and Arizona permits, you can legally carry in 35 states with your UT, FL and AZ CCW permits!
States Permits that you have: New York, Utah, Florida and Arizona
Permits Honored: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Cost:$150 per person for all 3 permit certifications! (this is our Multi-State class for 36 state Concealed Carry)
– Training for all 3 Concealed Carry Permits in about 4 hours or less (covers applications and law for Arizona, Florida & Utah permits)
– Photos taken & printed on-site (required for FL, UT permit application)
– Fingerprinting completed in class (for Utah and Arizona only) Florida prints are done for free by your local Law Enforcement Agency with the cards we provide you with.
– Photocopy of your photo ID (required for Utah application)
– Arizona, Florida & Utah Application packs along with fingerprint cards and pre-addressed envelopes for mailing
* Guaranteed within-24-hour response from one of our trainers to your questions by e-mail or phone after completion of class (only training group that offers this)
* Our class includes everything, no hidden or extra charges (State fees listed below)
** REQUIRED FOR CLASS – Students must present a valid Photo ID ** A NYS Pistol Permit is not needed for class
More info on the Florida permit class here: FLORIDA CCW Certification INFO
More info on the Utah permit class here: UTAH CFP Certification INFO
More info on the Arizona permit class here ARIZONA CCW Certification INFO
Class fees charged by FTWNY do NOT include individual State Fees for Utah ($67/ good for 5 years) and Florida ($92.00/ good for 7 years) and Arizona ($60/good for 5 years) due upon mailing of applications. All 3 states will send you a notice 45 days before your permit expires along with the paperwork that you will fill out to renew your permit, you will not need to take additional training when you renew your permits.